Reclaiming Your Sanity
We’re all smart, well-rounded, and educated people, right?
So why do we keep making the same poor choices that cause problems for ourselves?
Why do our relationships sometimes suffer from communication issues and we feel lost for insight? Stuck in old, familiar patterns of blame and judgement of others, when we want to feel free, liberated and joyful?
It could be because our ego is in control of our life. Inserting itself from the sidelines into our work, love-life and friendships, sabotaging us without meaning to.
Once you can identify whether or not your ego is in charge, you can begin to change the behavior and patterns that are keeping you from creating the life and relationships you want and deserve, and that’s what this course will help you achieve.
What Is This Course About?
In this course you will learn how your ego has developed, how it creates self-sabotaging behaviour, and how to navigate it to cultivate inner peace and develop life mastery.
You’ll learn what triggers you to react, and get to the root of why you sometimes feel anger, fear, anxiety, and other emotions that are holding you back. You’ll learn how to move out of the traps of blame, shame and guilt as well as dissolve common mental patterns of judgement and pride.
You’ll develop crucial skills to befriend your mind, leading to a more balanced way of living in the world that fills your life with joy, laughter, fun, success, and healthy relationships.
What Is Included
- Understanding what the ego is
- Understanding what fuels the ego and blocks your true self
- Understanding how you develop attachments
- Understanding your triggers
- Understanding why you fall into judgement and right/wrong
- Understanding why you fall into blame, shame and guilt
- Understanding how these create emotions of anger and fear
- How to identify when the ego has been triggered
- Learning what to do once you have been triggered
- Learning what not to do once you have been triggered
- Learning the common pitfalls people fall into
- Learning to identify the difference between your ego and true self
- Learning the practices you can do to strengthen your awareness, self-forgiveness and humility
- Cultivating self-compassion and forgiveness
- Learning how to stay in the moment to bring it all together
What This Course Will Do For You
- Help you understand unhealthy patterns you have in your life so that you can break them
- Help you find compassion and self-love for yourself and for others in all areas of your life
- Help you understand and connect with people on a deeper level
- Help you befriend your mind and master your life
About The Teacher
David Newell is the Founder of Inner Truth. Having burnt out in the corporate world, he spent six years studying psychology, spirituality and neuroscience to deeply understand the connection between mind, body and soul.
Through the weekly Inner Truth Podcast, David has shared his learnings with thousands of people all over the world and helped them connect to their inner wisdom and transform their lives.
How Does It Work?
You will receive a total of 7 downloadable audio lessons totalling around 2 hours of listening time.
Each lesson includes tools for you to transform, utilizing either a meditation and/or a homework assignment to help you zero in on each aspect of the lesson.
Each lesson is yours to keep and you’ll be able to refer back to them whenever you want. And if you lose the files or change your listening device, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won’t have to search for it when you’re ready to get back to it.
If you want more inspiration, each week we can send you hand-picked recommendations about things we think you might be interested in.
The Inner Truth newsletter is a mindful bi-weekly sharing of tips + books + events to inspire your self-discovery.
If that sounds good, you can opt-in during checkout and of course opt-out at any time.