Finding peace through self care
Learning To Self Care
Life can be very challenging.
Our culture promotes and rewards a lifestyle of doing rather than being. The cost of this busyness is quite often ignoring our feelings to slow down and take rest – sometimes for years.
But what happens if we answer the call to slow down?
In this incredible course, Dr Robyn Posin invites you on a journey into the sacred state of rest. Through her own experience of burnout, she draws on over 50 years of personal and clinical experience to speak about the practices of slowing down, listening inward, and choosing gentleness in life.
Embracing time for rest, reflection, and self nurture, we can cultivate a much deeper and compassionate relationship with ourselves + a strong foundation of self care and self love.
What Is This Course About?
This course is about getting deeply in touch with your feelings, honouring and embracing each without criticism, and creating space for self understanding and compassion.
The course encourages you to listen in to what your deep needs from you, to tend to those needs and to consider looking inward instead of outward for direction and for acceptance of all of whom we may be.
Through story and practices, the course invites you to recognise your feelings as messengers of deep wisdom and truth. To listen to them and follow your deeper sense of what is right for you.
This course is aimed to caringly mentor and support you as you travel the road to the self-compassion, self-acceptance, self-love and inner peace.
What Is Included
- Understand the inner landscape of thoughts and feelings
- Understand the role of cultural factors in self care
- Understand the concept of the Saturn return and how it applies to your life
- Learn the process of slowing down and examining your feelings
- Understand how to honour and embrace your feelings
- Learn how to understand what your feelings are saying
- Learn about the spirit world and how it can help assist you
- Learn how to slow down in life + implement self care practices
- Discover practices for cultivating self-love
What This Course Will Do For You
- Help develop much greater sensitivity to your feelings
- Radically improve your ability to listen to + understand your feelings
- Equip you with self care practices that can be used for life
- Give you the building blocks to nurture a sense of deep self love and self care
- Cultivate a loving, soft, and gentle relationship to your self
About The Teacher
Dr Robyn Posin is a California-based psychologist and author of the books Go Only As Fast As Your Slowest Part Feels Safe To Go and Choosing Gentleness: Opening Our Hearts To All The Ways We Feel Are In Every Moment.
In her early 30s, she left the burnout of a life of compulsive super-achieving behind to embark on a personal exploration of kindness, compassion and forgiveness as the means to living a heart-centred and loving life.
How Does It Work?
You will receive a total of 4 downloadable audio lessons totalling around 2 hours of listening time.
Each lesson includes tools for you to transform, utilizing either a meditation and/or a homework assignment to help you zero in on each aspect of the lesson.
Each lesson is yours to keep and you’ll be able to refer back to them whenever you want. And if you lose the files or change your listening device, each lesson will conveniently remain in your account so you won’t have to search for it when you’re ready to get back to it.
If you want more inspiration, each week we can send you hand-picked recommendations about things we think you might be interested in.
The Inner Truth newsletter is a mindful bi-weekly sharing of tips + books + events to inspire your self-discovery.
If that sounds good, you can opt-in during checkout and of course opt-out at any time.