Isa Gucciardi Ph.D.
Counsellor, Teacher + Author
Isa Gucciardi is the Founding Director and lead teacher of the Foundation of the Sacred Stream, a school for consciousness studies dedicated to bringing the wisdom of ancient spiritual and healing traditions to contemporary society.
She is the creator of the groundbreaking therapeutic model, Depth Hypnosis, which was born from her studies in transpersonal psychology, cultural and linguistic anthropology, comparative religion, hypnotherapy, and transformational healing.
In her counselling practice, Isa combines depth hypnosis and other elements from shamanism, Buddhism and transpersonal psychology to guide people in process of conflict resolution.
Last week I asked the community for your questions on psychedelics + today’s podcast tries to answer them.
In this week’s episode with plant medicine expert Isa Gucciardi, you’ll discover:
- How to know if/when plant medicine is right for you
- How to frame and phrase your intention
- The best way to set yourself up beforehand
- How to interpret the experience afterwards
- What practices help get the most out of the journey
- The most common mistakes + how to avoid them
- Some incredible stories of breakthrough insights + emotional healing
You can check out similar episodes including my own experiences below!