with Lisa Schrader
People often talk about balance as the key to a good life. We need to find balance in all things, where it be work, play, relationships, attracting and receiving.
But what does it mean energetically?
Most of the major wisdom traditions speak of polarities, yin and yang, masculine and feminine and shiva and shakti. These are all pointing towards the same opposing forces that play out within us and allow for creativity, love and rest to take place.
So how do we balance it all properly? Transformational Coach Lisa Schrader talks about what it means to reawaken our often depleted sensuality and really step into the now.
If you’re interested in how to really feel fully alive, this is an episode for you.
Transformational Womens Coach
Lisa Schrader, the founder of Awakening Shakti, is a female empowerment workshop leader, author, speaker and coach. Her work has been featured on Oprah, Oxygen and VH1. She has achieved the designation of Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and has been in private practice since 2001. Lisa leads workshops and offers a variety of online group coaching and initiation programs to international audiences.
She writes and speaks widely and has authored many published articles and two books: Kama Sutra 52: A Year’s Worth of the Best Positions for Passion and Pleasure from Quiver Books and her own ebook, Getting Started with Tantra. Lisa lives in the Sierra Foothills of Northern California.
This episode is all about the wisdom and practices of waking up your feminine energy (men included) to restore and replenish your vitality.
In Lisa’s words, some of the benefits of doing this work include:
- Relaxing into more of your natural vitality, sensuality and joy
- Reclaiming a nourishing connection with pleasure, releasing guilt and shame
- Breaking through to new levels of love, intimacy and deepening in relationships
- Falling in love with your body, replacing self-criticism with loving acceptance
- Experiencing more peace and balance by honoring your natural feminine rhythm
- Softening your heart as you remember your sacred purpose, to love fiercely and be radiantly you
- Effortlessly attracting what you want, instead of exhausting yourself in pursuit of your goals
- Receiving steady support and guidance from a deeper connection to your soul’s wisdom
- Tapping into the overflowing reservoirs of your sacred feminine energy to fuel your creative contributions to our world.
What’s Your Feeling?
Join Inner Truth’s Facebook group + meet the community of truth seekers
- What do we mean by shakti and feminine energy?
- Why is it useful to know and practice this?
- How did you discover this and what made you go deeper?
- How do these ancient practices of tantra and sensuality fit into daily life?
- Why are women finding they need this?
- What are some of the practices that people can do to awaken their feminine energy?
- Why is this just as important for men?
- How does shakti fit into the cultural landscape for women?
Subscribe For Inspiration
Join other Truth Seekers + sign up for regular updates, inspiration and secret giveaways